Whole Child Learning from a Christian Perspective
We believe a Christian learning experience for young children plays a crucial role in their attitude toward life and future schooling. Surrounded by love, warmth and security, our preschool program contains developmentally appropriate activities with a Christian perspective in all areas of learning.
Outdoor Education & Stewardship
- Preschool students use the WSCS outdoor space and Brian Dyk Memorial Nature Preserve for discovery and observation lessons
- Community: Students learn respect and service to other through cooperative small & large group activities
- 3 year olds focus on community helpers
- 4 year olds participate in a variety of offsite field trips
Whole Child Learning
Creative play fosters fine and gross motor skill development, as do our songs with movement. Preschoolers also learn introductory Spanish vocabulary.
- Preschoolers attend all-school chapels
- Drama and song bring Bible stores alive and help children learn Scripture
|Class||Days||Days of Week||Time||Teacher||Cost|
|3's||2 Day||Tuesday & Thursday Morniings||9:00 - 11:30am||Mrs. Nanninga||$1,050|
|4's||2 Day||Tuesday & Thursday Afternoons||12:30 - 3:00pm||Mrs. Roberts||$1,050|
|4's||2 Day||Monday & Wednesday Afternoons||12:30 - 3:00pm||Mrs. Roberts||$1,050|
|4's||3 Day||Monday, Wednesday & Friday Mornings||9:00 - 11:30am||Mrs. Roberts||$1,350|
|4's||3 Day||Monday, Wednesday & Friday Afternoons||12:30 - 3:00pm||Mrs. Roberts||$1,350|
|4's||3 Day||Tuesday, Thursday & Friday Afternoons||12:30 - 3:00pm||Mrs. Roberts||$1,350|
Our outdoor education partnership with Blandford Nature Center will expand to include a nature-based preschool option that will be offered in addition to our existing preschool classes for the 2016/17 school year! Read all about this new addition to our preschool classes on our blog.
|2 Day||$1,260||Ms. VerWoert|
|3 Day||$1,627||Ms. VerWoert|
|4 Day||$1,995||Ms. VerWoert|
|5 Day||$2,455||Ms. VerWoert|
*Your choice of days with 2 day minimum. Limited class size.
- 3 year old preschool students must be 3 by September 1 and using the toilet on their own
- 4 year old preschool students must be 4 by October 1
- Young 5 students must be 5 by January 1
- Each child is required to have immunizations updated and a physical examination with a health form and birth certificate turned in before classes begin