West Side Christian School is proud to introduce Club 139 to our school community.
What is Club 139?
Club 139 is a mentoring program which seeks to celebrate the uniqueness of our students while offering support and tutoring on a one to one basis. Our program will offer positive 1:1 mentoring with trained and screened mentors from within the West Side Community.
Club 139 will seek to:
- Provide one hour per week of tutoring focused on the student's need
- Provide positive role modeling
- Provide a friend who can help navigate the difficult struggles that a school day can bring
What do we need?
We need the support of our school community!
- We need your prayers as we continue this endeavor
- We ask you to consider being a Club 139 mentor. Our goal is to reach as many students as we can, but this is only possible with the participation of many caring mentors. Won't you please consider giving just a little bit of yourself? We are certain the rewards will be amazing!
- We need Club Members! If you have or know of a student who you feel could benefit from such a program, you can pick up an application from your child's teacher.
How do you get involved?
If you are interested in mentoring, or have questions about Club 139 please contact