West Side Christian Summer Camps
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."
Start planning now for a great summer with West Side Christian's summer camp opportunities. Camps will be taught by West Side Christian teaching staff and will offer a wide variety of creative activities. Students who will be in K-6th grade for the 2018-19 school year can enroll*.
Join us Monday-Thursday, June 11-14 for either an AM Camp, a PM Camp, or both. Campers may choose to stay and eat their lunch with the Camping staff.
On Thursday, plan to enjoy a camper showcase event from 11:30-12pm.
Summer Camp Features:
- Incoming K-6 campers select weekly theme
- Camp runs from 9-11:30am and 12:30-3:00pm
- Thursdays plan to enjoy a student showcase even from 11:30-12:00
- Camps are taught by West Side Christian teaching staff
- Current Little Sprout Childcare families have priority registration
- Maximum class size: 15 students
Summer Camp is open to both current WSCS students and non-WSCS students.